The eight irresistible principles of fun from Box of Crayons, “an irresistibly funky animated movie designed to help you create more fun in your life”
- Stop hiding who you really are. Take the time to figure out what makes up your DNA.
- Start being intensely selfish. Get hungry for things that are truly important to you.
- Stop following rules. It’s no longer about what you can’t do, it is about what you can do.
- Start scaring yourself. Explore the edges; dip your toe in the outrageous.
- Stop taking it all so damn seriously. Lighten up, this too shall pass.
- Start getting rid of the crap. Think of all the stuff weighing you down and get rid of the clutter.
- Stop being busy. Just because you are going flat out, doesn’t mean you are on the right track.
- Start something. Don’t wait any longer for permission to do what you want to do.