Co-creation is a tool to multiply the strike rate of success of anything new: from a new intention to a new idea to a new task to a new decision. In this session, Prabha Parthasarthy covers:
- What is Co-creation and its significance in an innovator/leader/manager’s life.
- How is Co-creation different from teamwork, consumer/user feedback, ideation, and collaboration?
- One simple tool to co-create with utmost ease in any scenario, with anybody.
This session is for:
- Business & Functional Leaders
- Founders & Entrepreneurs
- Project & Team Leaders/Managers
- And essentially, anyone who aspires to innovate.
Speaker: Prabha Parthasarthy
Prabha has over two decades of experience in roles ranging from Business Head, Innovation Strategist, Director, Speaker, Coach of Senior Leaders, Instructional Designer and Entrepreneur. She has been Consulting, Facilitating, & Coaching senior leadership teams and straddling Innovation, Strategy, Leadership and Ecosystem design seamlessly with ease.
Her areas of work include:
- Leveraging Innovation for Transforming Business Growth
- Designing Breakthrough Strategy & Innovation Roadmaps
- Leadership for Innovation
- Game-changing Ideas & Offerings
- Building Transformation Catalysts
- Embedding Innovation Systems
Prabha has consulted with organizations like Anand Group, Bharti Airtel, CavinKare, CEAT, Edelweiss Financial Services, ITC, Janssen, John Deere, Lupin Pharma, Manipal Technologies, Max New York Life, Mahindra Group, Nestle, NIIT, Schneider Electric, Star TV, Target, Tata Group, Unilever Indonesia & Malaysia, Zee Media, State Governments; Petroleum Federation, Indian Institute of Human Settlements, DFIDI – British High Commission, Azim Premji Foundation, and many more
Having lived and travelled globally, she has now made Pondicherry (near Auroville) her base, and is designing a new company, A.Nu.Shi, (A New Shift), a progressive hub for Founders, CXOs, Entrepreneurs, and Creators interested in a more kinder way of doing business.