I am such a sucker for questions. So how could I resist when Mahindra Experience (@MahindraExp
) tweeted to my handle, “@manishmo
Can you share some tips that will motivate one to work harder and help them reach their goals?”
Here are 6 tips to motivate yourself to work towards your goals:
- Write your goals and make them visible to you all the time (e.g. pin them on your soft board).
- Break down your goals into smaller goals with timelines.
- Celebrate small successes in your journey to reach your goals.
- Share your goals with someone you trust. Enroll them to work with you on your goals.
- Assign time in your daily routine to work on your goals.
- Keep some time aside to reflect on your journey to your goals. Evaluate your progress and plan as required.
What are your tips to stay self-motivated?